3) If you hear 3 quick beeps you are in programming and you will see user code 1 and a dash if that user does not already have a code set for it. ( Dash means there is no code set for that user ) If you hear a long beep, The code you entered is not the master code.
Note: The master code can only make changes. User codes can only arm and disarm.
* If you see a P press the arrow to the right to go to the next user that has a dash beside it (P means the user code is already programmed)
4) Press * on the user code you want to set.
5) Press in the 4 digit's you want to user for that user.
*If you are wanting to change a user code, Use your arrows till you get to the user code you want to change and then press * Followed by the new 4 digit code you want
* If you are wanting to delete a user code use your arrows till you get to the user you want to delete and press *. You will see that users code, at this point press * one more time. This will delete the code.
6) When you are all done with the codes press the # button 3 times, This will get you to the main screen.