Simon XT - Replacing Panel Battery
REPLACING YOUR SIMON XT BATTERY
1) Go to your keypad and press down on the two tabs on the top of the keypad. This will allow for the front of the keypad to swing down. Some keypads have a screw at the top between the two tabs that may need to be removed.
2) Cover will swing down revealing battery inside
Remove battery from panel remove battery leads from battery (will slide off)
3) Take new battery and replace leads pairing black with black and red with red
4) Place batter back into the panel, leads down
5) Close cover and snap each side in place at the corner (replace screw if needed)
Please note: the low battery may not clear immediately as the battery will need to fully charge before the trouble will clear.
You are done changing the battery!!!
SIMON XTI - Replacing Panel Battery
Simon XT - Power down
1) Find your alarms Transformer ( plug in adapter) Usually in the mechanical room or in a designated place you and your reed security installer talked about. 2) Go to your keypad and press down on the two tabs on the top of the keypad. This will ...
Simon XT - Managing User Codes
To change user codes on a Simon XT: Enter the System menu by pressing one of the scroll buttons or the OK button in the upper right of the panel. Scroll until the display shows System Programming, and then press OK The display will show Enter Code. ...
Simon XT - Rebooting Panel
1) Go to your keypad and press down on the two tabs on the top of the keypad. This will allow for the front of the keypad to swing down. 2) Disconnect the battery from the panel by taking off the positive and negative leads from the battery. 3) Find ...
DSC Impassa - Panel Battery Replacement
Using a flat-head screwdriver, pry open the keypad by inserting the screwdriver into the two slots found on the bottom-front of your keypad. Check what battery form factor your system uses (important as they are not interchangeable): ...