Simon XT - Managing User Codes
To change user codes on a Simon XT:
- Enter the System menu by pressing one of the scroll buttons or the OK button in the upper right of the panel.
- Scroll until the display shows System Programming, and then press OK
- The display will show Enter Code. Enter your master code, and then press OK
- Scroll until the display shows Access Codes, and then press OK
- Scroll to the user code you want to change (1-8), and then press OK. The current value of the code flashes.
- Enter a new code (use the correct length), and then press OK.
- Press Status repeatedly to exit.
These instructions can be used to change the Master and Duress Codes. The Master code is required for any programming changes and the Duress code automatically triggers a silent alarm which cannot be cancelled. So be careful when changing user codes.
Simon XTi - Managing User Codes
ADD/CHANGE USER CODES 1. Click on the GEAR icon at the bottom right then press DOWN ARROW several times 2. Press ENTER by Programming then enter your Master Code then press OK 3. Press ACCESS CODES then press the box by an empty User Code 4. Enter ...
Alarm.com - Delete User Codes From Alarm System
Delete User Codes using Customer Website: Important: User codes cannot be updated while the security system is armed. Verify the security system is disarmed before attempting to update a user code remotely. Log into the Alarm.com Customer Website. ...
Simon XT- Turning off Trouble Beeps
To turn off the trouble beeps at your key pad: Scroll down on the Simon XT until you see "System Programming" Immediately press "OK" Enter your Master Code and press "OK" It will display "Access Codes" Scroll down until you see "Siren Options" Press ...
DSC - Non-Alpha keypad, Manage user codes
Please Note that 40 is your master code. For a PC 1616 you have 1-48 user slots For a PC 1832 you have 1-72 user slots For a PC 1864 you have 1-95 user slots Adding a user code 1) Press the * button followed by 5 2) Enter your system’s master code ...
DSC - Alpha keypad, Manage user codes
Please Note that user code 40 is your master code For a PC 1616 you have 1-48 user slots For a PC 1832 you have 1-72 user slots For a PC 1864 you have 1-95 user slots 1) From your keypad press * followed by 5. 2) Enter in your master code. (Disarm ...