Simon XTi - Silencing Trouble Beeps
Disabling your trouble beeps should only be done when you're aware of the reason why it's beeping
1. Press GEAR icon at the bottom right then press DOWN ARROW 3 times
2. Press ENTER by Programming then enter the Master Code, then press OK
3. Press SIREN OPTIONS then UNCHECK Trouble Beeps then press CLOSE to exit
4. Press CLOSE again to exit programming
Simon XT- Turning off Trouble Beeps
To turn off the trouble beeps at your key pad: Scroll down on the Simon XT until you see "System Programming" Immediately press "OK" Enter your Master Code and press "OK" It will display "Access Codes" Scroll down until you see "Siren Options" Press ...
Simon XT - Change Volume/Vocal Settings
Please follow the below instructions to make changes to the volume levels of your beeps or panel voice. 1. Piezo Beeps: - These are the beeps the panel makes for system activity (eg. I opened the front door and my panel beeped. When I arm the panel ...
Simon 3 - Adjusting Status Sound Volume
It is possible to adjust the volume of the Status Sound on your Simon 3 alarm panel, such as arming beeps, trouble beeps, and status beeps. The lowest volume setting is 1, the highest is 10. If you are turning down the volume of trouble beeps during ...
Simon XTi - How to Clear Troubles/Alerts
1. Press the Gear icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen (if there is a yellow triangle next to it, there are uncleared messages). 2. Press Listen (labelled Hear in the image below) to listen to the trouble messages and alerts (if there ...
Simon XT - Turning the keypad beeps off.
1 Press the down arrow 5 times and you will see "System Programming" 2 Press OK followed by your master disarm code. 3 Press OK 4 Press the down arrow 4 times and you will see " Siren Options" 5 Press OK 6 You will see " Piezo Beeps" Press OK 7 Press ...