Qolsys IQ Panel 2 - Adjusting Volume
Access the Sounds Menu.
- Start from the home screen of the system.
- Press the small grey bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose Settings, followed by Advanced Settings.
- Then enter your Master Code.
- Then choose Sound. This will take you into the Sound Menu.
Adjust the volume.
- Choose the Volume option.
- You will then be able to adjust the volume settings for Voices, Beeps and Chimes and Media.
- Voices can be set from 0 to 15. Beeps and Chimes can be set from 0 to 7. Media can also be set from 0 to 7.
- Setting any option to 0 will mute that type of system sound.
- Press Close when you have finished setting the volume.
Please note that Voice sounds and Chime sounds will only be produced if these options are enabled. You can also set these configurations from within the Sound Menu.
Exit the menu.
- Press the picture of the house at the bottom of the screen. This will exit the Sound Menu and return you to the home screen.
- Any changes that were made will be automatically saved.
- The next time the IQ Panel 2 System produces any type of sound, it will be at the level that was set from within the Sounds Menu.
Qolsys IQ 2 - User Manual
Attached is the Qolsys user manual for the IQ Panel 2.
Simon 3 - Adjusting Status Sound Volume
It is possible to adjust the volume of the Status Sound on your Simon 3 alarm panel, such as arming beeps, trouble beeps, and status beeps. The lowest volume setting is 1, the highest is 10. If you are turning down the volume of trouble beeps during ...
Qolsys IQ - Battery replacement
Power Down As per Qolsys IQ - Reboot/Power Down Replace Battery
Simon XT - Change Volume/Vocal Settings
Please follow the below instructions to make changes to the volume levels of your beeps or panel voice. 1. Piezo Beeps: - These are the beeps the panel makes for system activity (eg. I opened the front door and my panel beeped. When I arm the panel ...
Qolsys IQ 4 - User Manual
Link for the Qolsys IQ Panel 4 user manual