Hikvision - Downloading video footage from iVMS-4200
During playback, you can download the video files of one camera or multiple cameras to the local PC via iVMS-4200
• You cannot download the video files of Cloud P2P device.
• For NVR which is added to the client by device's other user name (except admin), if
Double Verification is enabled on this NVR, when playing back videos on the client, you are required to enter the user name and password created for double verification. For details about double verification, refer to the user manual of the NVR.
Download Video Footage by Date
During playback, you can download the video footage of the camera and save in the local PC.
- Enter Remote Playback page and select a camera to start playback.
- Right click on the image and click Download.
- Set the start and end time of the video footage to download.
- Enter a name for the video footage.
- Click OK to start downloading the video footage to the local PC.
Download for Multiple Cameras
During the playback of multiple cameras, you can download the video files of multiple cameras by date simultaneously.
- Enter Remote Playback page and select multiple cameras to start playback
- Click to open the Download for Multiple Cameras window. All the cameras in playback will be displayed.
- Select the cameras from which you want to download video files
- Set the start time and end time of video duration for each camera.
- Optional: Check Download Player to download the player.
- Click Download to start downloading the video files of the configured duration(s) to the local PC. The progress bar shows the downloading process of each camera's video files.
- Optional: Click Stop to stop downloading manually.
Up to 16 cameras' video files can be downloaded simultaneously.
Hikvision - Software
Computer Video Player Hikvision provides stand alone computer video player software for Windows and Mac OSes. While some 3rd party players can be used, the Hikvision VSPlayer has additional features for better functionality. Download the VSPlayer ...
HIK-NVR I SERIES EXPORTING Footage to USB
How To: HIK-NVR I SERIES EXPORTING Footage to USB Select Playback Select required Camera (s) and double click on the date Click and drag to time of day Select time frame from "day" to "2hr" Select "Clip" then drag brackets to the beginning and end ...
Hikvision - IVMS-4500 Device Set Up and Playback
The iVMS-4500 setup for local devices To setup the iVMS-4500 for your local devices (DVRs, NVRs and cameras), just open the menu and click on "Devices". Click the (+) button to add a new local device. Click the Manual Adding button on the top right ...
Avigilon - How to Export Video on the Client
Exporting video via the Avigilon Control Center is a fairly straight forward process. Attached below are the instructions in a pdf document. Create short video segments as long segments will increase the file size which will take a long time to ...
Hikvision iVMS-4200 - Adding New NVR for Remote Access
In order to remotely access a Hikvision NVR from a computer, you will require several things: Your NVR is configured for remote access (set up by the installer) Your local network is configured to allow remote access to the NVR which usually entails ...