TO ADD NEW USER CODES
1. Open Alarm.com App
Touch the three bars on the top left hand side of the screen
2. From the options menu, scroll down until you see "Users" and select it.
3. Press the plus (+) sign in the top right hand corner to add a new user/code
4. Enter First and Last Name and select Create in the top right hand corner of the screen
5. Tap on "Generate Code" and enter new 4 digit access number (please note: the number cannot be the same as any other code on the panel)
Turn on the partition by pressing the button to the right and any other partitions/doors that the user will need access to (example below)
Once information is entered, it should look something like below
6. Select Save in the top right hand corner of the screen - Wait 5 minutes for information to be uploaded and test new code at the alarm panel to ensure it works.
TO CHANGE EXISTING USER/MASTER CODES:
1. Follow steps 1 & 2 as above
2. Select the user from the list that you wish to update.
3. Tap on the current user name to change name details, then select save.
4. Tap on the current user code, enter new 4 digit code, then select save.
5. Wait 5 minutes for information to be uploaded and test new code at the alarm panel to ensure it works.