Alarm.com - Managing user codes and access privileges on website
***!!!*** If you have not added a user Click Here
Go to alarm.com and log into your account.
1) If you have a user added already Click on Users.
2) From this page Click the edit icon on that user.
3) From here page click on the faded out lock.
- Click Panel.
5) Select if you want that user to have access all the time or have them restricted to times.
6) you can also add in lock access by clicking on the faded out key.
- If you don't want lock access skip this step and the next one.
7) Select what lock you want to give access to.
***!!!*** Please Note that the user must have have a panel access code so it can transfer over to the locks.***!!!***
8) Click Save.
***!!!*** You have now given this user a access code and or access to the locks.***!!!***
Alarm.com - Delete User Codes From Alarm System
Delete User Codes using Customer Website: Important: User codes cannot be updated while the security system is armed. Verify the security system is disarmed before attempting to update a user code remotely. Log into the Alarm.com Customer Website. ...
Alarm.com - Adding a User
1) Log into your alarm.com account - Click Users (you will be able to see all users currently programmed) 2) Click on Add User. 3) Fill in any required information - First name, Last name. ( if you want the user to receive ...
Alarm.com - Create a login for the Customer Website
Important: Only users with Master Control permissions can create new logins. For further assistance, contact the account administrator. A customer can create multiple logins to be used for the same Alarm.com account on the Customer Website. Note: ...
Simon XTi - Managing User Codes
ADD/CHANGE USER CODES 1. Click on the GEAR icon at the bottom right then press DOWN ARROW several times 2. Press ENTER by Programming then enter your Master Code then press OK 3. Press ACCESS CODES then press the box by an empty User Code 4. Enter ...
Simon XT - Managing User Codes
To change user codes on a Simon XT: Enter the System menu by pressing one of the scroll buttons or the OK button in the upper right of the panel. Scroll until the display shows System Programming, and then press OK The display will show Enter Code. ...